We are always very happy to answer your questions concerning the Summer School, no matter how small they might be. Please see below for a selection of regularly asked questions that we have received in the past. Should you require any additional detail, please don't hesitate to get in touch.
- What clothes should my child bring?
- Do I need to provide a deposit?
- How much pocket money will they need?
- Is your campus safe?
- Do you have a medical centre on site?
- How many staff do you take on excursions and what are their roles?
- Who lives in the boarding houses with the children?
- What/when do the children eat?
- How many children are there per class?
- How many nationalities do you have? Which ones?
- Can my child have a single room?
- Can my child share with a British student?
- Can my child share with someone from their own nationality.... etc.
Students eat three meals per day in the dining hall. Breakfast at 7.30am, lunch at 12.30pm and dinner at 6.00pm. Refreshments are also made available at break times.
Children are offered a variety of meals throughout each week and different dietary needs can be catered for; a sample menu can be provided upon request. A on-site coffee shop sells drinks and snacks, alongside a drink and snack vending machine. Children may also arrange to visit the village shop if needed.