We are always very happy to answer your questions concerning the Summer School, no matter how small they might be. Please see below for a selection of regularly asked questions that we have received in the past. Should you require any additional detail, please don't hesitate to get in touch.
- What clothes should my child bring?
- Do I need to provide a deposit?
- How much pocket money will they need?
- Is your campus safe?
- Do you have a medical centre on site?
- How many staff do you take on excursions and what are their roles?
- Who lives in the boarding houses with the children?
- What/when do the children eat?
- How many children are there per class?
- How many nationalities do you have? Which ones?
- Can my child have a single room?
- Can my child share with a British student?
- Can my child share with someone from their own nationality.... etc.