Facilities & Visitors
Most facilities are able to be used, adhering to carefully considered health & safety measures. However, there are some restrictions in place.
Felsted Coffee Shop
Closed until further notice.
Closed until further notice although we aim to open for students very soon in Year Group or Household ‘bubbles’.
Upper Sixth pupils will be allowed into the village under strict conditions and with appropriate permissions to collect shop supplies. They should wear masks in the shop as per Government regulations.
- Staff areas are identified and allocated, with their capacities, based on appropriate social distancing.
- Refreshments are made available in central locations.
- Staff briefings take place in the LRH (Senior) or Ross Hall (Prep). Pastoral notices are distributed via electronic bulletins.
Prospective pupils and families
- No large scale Open Mornings will take place.
- Prospective families may view the school in small groups of 4 families. Families from overseas are welcome to visit only if origin country is included in the UK Government “Air corridors”. Virtual Tours & Events will be available.
- A Pre-visit health declaration will be required by all visiting prospective families.
- Parents are not permitted inside school buildings (except Reception week 1).
- Meetings with parents by telephone or Google Meet.
- Coffee Shop will remain closed until further notice.
- Taster days & Subject Fairs will be a virtual experience.
- Entrance exams will be taken online where possible.
- Pre-visit health declaration required of all contractors etc.
- No other visitors to the school.