Facilities & Visitors
Most facilities are able to be used, adhering to carefully considered health & safety measures. However, there are some restrictions in place.
Felsted Coffee Shop
Open to certain year groups at set times. Not open to parents or the public.
Closed until further notice to the public, open for students in Group or Household ‘bubbles’.
The Village Shop
Certain year groups may visit the Village Shop at set times and must wear a mask.
- Staff areas are identified and allocated, with their capacities, based on appropriate social distancing.
- Refreshments are made available in central locations.
- Staff briefings take place in the LRH (Senior) or Ross Hall (Prep). Pastoral notices are distributed via electronic bulletins.
- All administrative staff will work from home where possible
Prospective pupils and families
- No large scale Open Mornings are able to take place. Individual and small groups visits are organised as guidelines allow.
- Parents are not permitted inside school buildings.
- Meetings with parents by telephone or Google Meet.
- Coffee Shop will remain closed until further notice.
- Taster days & Subject Fairs will be a virtual experience.
- Entrance exams will be taken online where possible.
- Pre-visit health declaration required of all contractors etc.
- No other visitors to the school.