- Handwashing stations are used by all before eating meals.
- The LRH Dining Hall is split into two physically-separated halves for lunch so Year Groups can eat in their ‘bubbles’.
- Years 6-13 are fed a hot lunch in the LRH on a strictly timed basis per Year Group, as are Reception to Year 2 in Stewart House and Years 3 to 5 in the Prep School Dining Room.
- Breakfast and Supper is provided for Boarders only, seated in Houses (Households).
- Catering teams follow all guidance in maintaining a safe environment, including cleaning between Year Group sittings.