Campus & Classrooms
- Regular cleaning and hygiene checks of all touchpoints and washrooms take place every day.
- Additional hand-washing facilities have been installed for frequent hand-washing.
- Hand sanitisers are available at all key places across campus and are checked and filled/replaced regularly.
- Temperature checks of all staff and pupils are actioned daily.
- Social distancing arrangements have been introduced with one way systems, where possible, particularly in high footfall areas.
- Scheduled timings to avoid large groups in one place.
- All staff and pupils are required to bring a mask into school (age dependent) to be worn at certain times as instructed, eg when walking to and from lessons. They are also available to purchase in the Tailor’s Shop for those that need them.
- Parents are not allowed inside buildings for the time being. Any meetings/discussions are conducted by telephone or by Google Meet.
- Classrooms and offices have been de-cluttered and deep cleaned, with all filing cabinets, cupboards and bookcases removed.
- All desks face one way with an appropriate number allocated for the size of room.
- A 2m distance zone has been marked out for teachers.
- All classrooms are provided with cleaning spray, and teachers supervise pupils wiping their desk at the beginning or end of their lesson (age dependent).
- Classrooms are exited by pupils directly outside, where possible.
- Classrooms are well ventilated.
For Staff & Pupils
All staff had Health & Safety Training regarding our Back to School measures. Sessions included First Aid, Health & Safety, and Pedagogy preparation for the current teaching environment.
Age appropriate safety posters and floor markings are displayed around the school to remind pupils and staff of health and safety measures.