- Our normal lesson timetable is followed, although some lessons finish slightly earlier before lunch and start slightly later after lunch. This includes Saturday School for Year Groups this applies to.
- For all senior pupils and older prep pupils, depending on year group:
- Google Classroom is used for all lesson material and homework tasks
- No work is completed on paper or in exercise books; all work will need to be submitted on Google
- Tutorials are conducted in Year Group ‘bubbles’.
- Any subjects involving practical work are risk assessed and operating procedures agreed with Senior/Prep Deputy Head.
- While the situation remains complicated, we will continue to provide remote learning for those that need this, or would prefer to learn in that way.
- All assessments and entry exams are planned to be carried out online for the foreseeable future.