Aim: to improve communication between school and parents
- Termly meeting for parents’ group to review and discuss matters relating to Felsted school
- Represent views of parents within house year group
- Communicate with parents within house year group (normally by e-mail) in advance of meetings to gather views
- Support the school in promoting social events
- Communicate with HM to seek ways to support and develop the house
Being a member of the FPG is by invitation of the school, and each invitation stands for one year.
Parents in the FPG will have access to contact details of other families, and must only use these details in order to carry out the role outlined above. Contact details should not be shared more widely than is necessary to carry out the role outlined above.
For further information and details please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.