Felsted term dates last for thirty-four weeks of the year, during the remaining eighteen weeks the School is just as busy with Courses and Camps and our International Summer School. Every year we need enthusiastic and committed individuals to help us run our successful programmes and activities.
Our 2017 International Summer School celebrated its fifth year, extending the School’s excellent reputation worldwide as a leading provider of education. The programme offered a wide range of academic, sporting and cultural opportunities for more than 350 International students aged eight to 17.
Programmes, events and excursions included a full London itinerary of the South Bank, West End, London Eye and Museums; Cambridge; Jump Street in Colchester; Ice-Skating; Mersea Island and Birch Hall. Students also took part in a Pre-IB Academy, which included both ToK and CAS projects.
More information on Felsted's International Summer School can be found here
Summer School 2018 will consist of a junior programme for those aged eight to 11 and a senior programme for students aged 12 to 17. The programmes will run from 08 July to 19 August 2018.
If you are enthusiastic and keen to be part of our International Summer School, vacancies will be advertised from November through to Easter below. Please read through 'useful information' below before applying.
If you are interested in working with us, you will need to submit a formal application form that demonstrates how your skills, knowledge and experience meet the requirements of the role you are applying for, considering the requirements outlined within the job description.
If you’re successfully shortlisted for a role, the majority of interviews will take place via an online interview between December and April.
If you are successfully appointed to a role following your interview, your offer will be subject to obtaining the following checks before you can start work with us:
- An Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service & a Barred List check (as a School where regulated activity occurs, under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order 2016, applicants are obliged to disclose spent in addition to any unspent convictions within the application form).
- A Disqualification by Association Disclosure (where applicable)
- An Overseas Police check. You will need to provide us with a certificate of good conduct/police check from any country you have lived in outside the UK within the last ten years
- Completed medical questionnaire
- Evidence of qualifications held
- Proof of your Right to Work in the UK
- Two professional references
It is important you assist us with your checks as you are unable to work at Felsted until all your employment checks are obtained and satisfactory.