Gepp's House represents the very best of English boarding life. The ethos is to create a home from home in which boys can feel secure, contented, respected and valued. It is a place of humour and wit and Gepp's Boys get on with others and take an optimistic view of life.
Gepp's is one of the original Felsted Houses, founded by the Reverend Gepp, who was Housemaster from 1890 until 1903. Its centenary was in 1990 when Michael Pomphrey was Housemaster. When founded, it was part of School House and occupied space in the main school building until the 1950s when it moved into the School Sanatorium.
Housemaster: Mr Luke McIlvenna
Telephone: 01371 822700
Address: Gepp's House, Felsted School, Felsted, Essex. CM6 3JH
House Mobile: 07764 332927