Prep School (age 7+)
Please note that Year 3 (age 7+) is our main point of entry prior to Year 7 (11+). We will consider applications into other year groups where there are spaces available. Please see the Next Steps section below for details of how to register.
Register with us
We encourage you to register with us by completing our Registration Form and fee as soon as you are ready; once we have this, you are then included on our list of applicants for the appropriate year and will be contacted for taster days and any other relevant events.
We understand what a big decision it is for you to choose the right school for your child. We aim to make the process as simple as possible. Please read through our admissions procedures and view the videos below to find out more. Please do contact us at any stage if you would like further clarification.
Admissions Registrar: Mrs Susan Godfrey
Address: Felsted School, Felsted, Essex CM6 3LL
Tel: 01371 822 611, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Do pupils in Ffrome Court attend Saturday School.
- How early do I have to register interest?
- Is school transport available to pupils in Ffrome Court?
- What are your class sizes?
- What time does School start and finish?
- What provision is there for wraparound care?
- What Co-Curricular Activities are available?
- When can I book After School Clubs?