Sixth Form provision at Felsted ensures a broad and balanced education, both in terms of the academic curriculum and co-curricular activities.
- Challenges and stimulates students
- Prepares students for adult life
- Is responsive to individual academic needs
- Prepares students for further education and employment
A Level Results 2013
Felsted students achieved excellent A Level results again this year, with a 99% pass rate and nearly 60% of all entries (58.5%) at A*, A or B
- Eighty one students in total took A Levels at Felsted this summer
- 25% achieved A*- A grades
- 58% achieved A*- B grades
- 82% achieved A*- C grades
- 99% achieved A*- E grades
- 11 subjects achieved 100% A*-C grades, with the following departments achieving 70% or more A*- B grades: Art & Design, Biology, Chemistry, French, Further Maths, Spanish and Theatre Studies.
Please click here to read more.